Saturday 1 October 2011

my journey


alkisah aku dari k.t'ganu to jb yg sgt tragic maybe....around 9o'clock i juz naik ferry & around 10.30am we arrived Merang jetty and one uncle already waiting for me to bring me to airport with cost rm 18 so around 11.30am i already at the airport & looking for air ticket yang available.1st Firefly - full seat but ask to come again around 4o'clock to check available..2nd MAS - full seat also (my heart lk should i fly by my own!!) but their hv stand by seat so i juz buy (rm 409)  & its juz confirm on 4o'clock whether i can fly or not..


inilah suasana T'ganu airport around 12.30am yg sgt tiada org cz lum ada flight........

4pm already orang semakin ramai & my heartbeat going  faster to hear my name on the counter uhu..at the end they call my name & i can fly to KL (^,^).so 5.15pm reach KLIA & i juz follow my steps suddenly i was in front of KLIA transit counter& buy a ticket to TBS.




TBS already!lastly sampai jb around 11o'clock...moral of the story if you're in kalut situation u can do anything what u want uhu for example me......i never tk flight alone..take ERL..being alone in airport..travel at place that i dn't knw ( aku xplore kuala terengganu airport utk cari wi-fi tp mlang ye xde pn uhu)..............sekian